SPECIALISTS WITH INSIGHT
> Most branding is a ‘nice-to-have’. Not SHERQ Communication. It’s a MUST-HAVE.
Since 2005, Adgraphics has used its creative energy to and the
most effective ways to communicate SHERQ. CLIENTS of ours are
usually Safety, Health, Environmental, Risk & Quality Practitioners.
If you are one of these unique people, we know your challenges.
You answer to the Dept of Labour, The Board, Management,
Unions, SHE Reps, Shop Floor, Contractors, Visitors & Suppliers.
We can help with:
Corporate, SHERQ & HR Induction Videos
SHERQ campaigns / activation events
Designer interiors & SABS signs
FINE FOLKS WE’VE WORKED WITH
DESIGNING SAFER WORKSPACES
“Seeing is Believing,” which makes video one of the most powerful media channels available.
Why use video rather than a live presenter?
Because videoed presenters
• are always available (not off sick or in a meeting),
• stay fresh & inspired (not bored to tears),
• get through everything (doesn’t skip bits),
• speaks other languages (no translator needed).
Pick a video to suit your need:
- Induction Videos to convey liabilities;
- Testimonial Videos to share lessons learnt;
- Presentation Videos that inform viewers.
HOW TO CREATE CLEVER
How to run a successful Campaign / Event:
1. Start with the end in mind. You want final results
– ie People that leave with new awareness and commitment.
2. Numbers. How many joined in, and what was understood.
3. Brand the event simply. Keep driving home the same theme through every part of the event, including prizes.
4. Are you sticking within your budget?
5. End with data & photos as evidence.
A campaign builds great team spirit, increases awareness and enlists champions!
Live events offer experiential learning, a sense of reward & investment, and accountability among peers.
& COMPLIANCE COLLECTIONS
Since 2005, our team of graphic designers has been creating & supplying various SHERQ Communication to many multinational companies. So we can confidently supply you with beautiful, uncluttered, customised designs that ‘land’ those critical messages to everyone on site.
JHB client, feedback: “I am always so ecstatic when I work through your team’s outputs!!!”
Cape Town lead, regarding COVID-19 Campaign : “Ek like die posters!”
Durban entrepreneur, about his vehicle branding: “That’s flippen amazing… I love it”
JHB client, in his annual SHE Strategy briefing: “Bring your magic to it”